Monday, December 3, 2012

Jolly Holiday Lights

I took the girls down to JHL tonight. I love going and it seemed like this year there were more displays.  Each year I then drive the girls by AIB to show them where I went to school.  As we got into the parking lot Hannah says "there are no mini vans here"!  yes, there are no mini vans I say, I don't think many college kids want to drive a mini van!  Hannah was amazed at how small the campus was and I even told her that the gym wasn't there when I went there! We then drove to WDM and at supper at and old stomping ground of mine across the street from Hamlet. After supper we drove by my old apt and even was able to see in it as people were just getting home with groceries! They still have the mirrored closet doors in the dining area. I guess not too many updates have accrued there. It was probably more fun for me reminiscing through the night. The girls were good and I know they enjoy JHL. 








2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Would to get up and drive through this year. Sounds like a good trip down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your yearly tradition! Such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete