Sunday, June 16, 2013

start of summer 2013

Hannah had her last softball game this Wednesday. She improved over the season. This was the 1st year of team pitch so that took some time getting use to. 







 My sister from NC flew back this week and was in DM this weekend.  We had a cookout on Friday night.  It rained so we had to be inside for most of the night. The kids did get outside alittle towards the end. Uncle Mark was a good sport and went down the slide for them. 





 
 
 
I tried to get a good pic of Isla and Haydn. She sure does love babies, well IJ is 2 but is the baby of the family.  She wasn't into me taking her pic! IJ and HN and a lot alike. They both are strong willed, I think IJ might be alittle more so that HN.  They both are lefty's and have the big blue eyes! 
 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. I bet H had fun playing softball, she looks so big. Great shot of Uncle Mark & all the kids!

    ReplyDelete