Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

The girls were spoiled as always this morning.  Their loot was waiting on them when they came down for breakfast.  Wes gave them the jars with M&M's, Reese's egg (they were out of the hearts), and milk duds! I bought the bean bags for them to use in the playhouse this spring/summer.  Hannah has wanted a new DC-G t-short with glitter. So bought them both one. Wes and I just exchange cards. I actually bought one of those really huge cards and gave to Wes starting in 2003.  I write something each V-Day. It is fun to look back over the years.  I bought a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and we are now watching "cloudy chance of meatballs 2" to top off the night.
 
 
 

 caught the girls both after school on ipads, same position on their bean bags
 heart shaped pizza
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm coming to your house next year for V-day! Love the bean bags!! I would eat all the candy instantly! Yum! Looks like a great time in Grimes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls will get a lot of use out of the bean bags. Looks like lots of loot!

    ReplyDelete