Sunday, May 10, 2015

Garth

Wes, Nick, Kari and I went to Garth in Omaha last night. We had the time of our lives! Wes chose the late concert 10:30, at first I was like, what?  But it was a good choice. He played twice Friday night, twice Saturday night and I believe once Sunday. The later show meant he didn't have to stop for another show that night. I think he started closer to 11:30 but went until 2:00AM!!  We stood the whole time, sang and danced the night away! I saw Garth in the middle 90's. I grew up singing Garth as my dad LOVES him! I would see him again in a heartbeat! 
 
 
 




 

4 comments:

  1. Soooooo jealous you got to see Garth again! He's an amazing performer. I know you guys had a blast! So glad you were able to go to the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect Mother's Day wkend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garth!!!! Always think of J-Boy when I hear him. So happy you were able to go....and stay up that late : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garth!!!! Always think of J-Boy when I hear him. So happy you were able to go....and stay up that late : )

    ReplyDelete