Saturday, May 9, 2015

GOTR 2015

Hannah and Haydn have been training for their 5k since early/middle of March. The race was at Raccoon River. This is Hannah's last year and Haydn's 1st year. Both did amazing! Hannah ran it in 23:48. Her personal best! Yay! She got 5th out of close to 500 girls from DM metro. The girls have running partners, which I ran with Haydn. So I started couch to 5k well needless to say I don't train long enough, Haydn ended up beating me. I think she finished in 30 some minutes. Only walking once! WTG Haydn! So proud of all the girls running. Grimes had a good group of girls the 1st 7 of 10 girls were from Grimes! Hannah is really going to miss this running group next year!
 
 
Hannah and Stella at the start


 Mackenzie and Haydn
 Olivia and Hannah
 1st 5k as a family
 girls and their awesome coaches
 

















3 comments:

  1. Your girls rocked the 5k! I see track/cross country in Hannah's future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, H and H2!!!! See that Haydn gets red in the face like her mamma!!! I think you did good too, Sara!M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, girls!!! Fun for you to all get to run as a family!

    ReplyDelete